A website is not the be all and end all of your internet presence. Establishing, maintaining and enhancing your online presence is an ongoing activity that needs to be properly managed - particularly for sole traders, small businesses and non-profit organisations. Some of the services that we can provide include:-
- Website development and website migration - from simple "brochure" style web sites, to regular news articles or blogs, we can set up different types of web site using a variety of web application software (e.g. content management systems, blogs, wikis, forums and learning management systems) so that your web site content can easily be updated and maintained. We can also migrate the content from your existing site.
- Website maintenance and website upgrades - sites built using web application software (e.g. Joomla, WordPress, MediaWiki, PHPBB3, Moodle), require regular updating to fix issues and increase their features.
- Website content updates - we can either make the changes for you, or provide training on how to use the web application software as a content writer.
- Website optimisation - this comes in two flavours: search engine optimisation and web site speed.
- Website marketing and Social Media - submitting to Google isn't enough. Getting listed in reputable online directories and interacting on web sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn can all help enhance your online presence.
Based in the heart of mid Sussex, our aim is to help individuals, freelancers, sole traders, small companies and non-profit organisations to make the most efficient use of the internet. We achieve this by taking the time to understand your requirements and resources, analysing your existing online presence, proposing possible improvements, and implementing any agreed actions.
Domain Registration and Hosting
Our normal domain registration and hosting packages are valid for TWO years:-
|*.co.uk or *.org.uk||£55.00|
|*.com or *.org||£70.00|
|Combined *.co.uk and *.com or *.org.uk and *.org||£80.00|
Website development costs vary depending on the amount of work involved. Indicative prices as follows:-
|Type||Typical Size||Typical Usage||Estimated Effort||Starting Price|
|Basic Website||1 page
||Freelancers, single products
|Standard Website||4-8 pages
||Micro-businesses, clubs, societies
|Large Website||15+ pages
||Small businesses, Shops||4+ days
Online Presence Management
It's no longer enough to just have a website: it needs to nurtured (e.g. software updates, tweaking of key words and phrases), updated (e.g. prices, events), expanded (e.g. new pages and sections) and promoted (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, link-building, blog writing and submitting). These are treated as blocks of hours on a monthly basis as follows:-
|Number of Hours
||Monthly report and minor updates once per month
|3||Monthly report and minor updates twice per month
|5||Monthly report, weekly updates and promoting
|9||Monthly report, weekly updates and promoting several times per week
Online Strategy Report
The Online Strategy Report is part of our web consultancy services and costs £50. It is a custom report providing ways to aggressively initiate or rapidly expand your online presence. This is tailored for your products and services and your potential customers.
Online Presence Report
The Online Presence Report is part of our web consultancy services and costs £50. It is a custom report assessing your current internet presence.
Website Technical Report
The Website Technical Report is part of our web consultancy services and costs £50. It is a technical assessment of your website, identifying causes why your web site may not be doing as well as it should be in search engine results.